Solar Window Film
Whether it's for your residential or commercial needs, Solar Window Gilm by Solar Engineering Ltd provides a variety of consumer benefits to make your life more pleasurable and secure.
Solar Engineering Ltd recommends Solar Window Film for seven main reasons:
- Decrease Heat - Today's window film can provide up to 82% solar energy rejection versus untreated glass. By controlling hot spots and overall unwanted interior heat from the sun, window film helps create a more comfortable living or driving experience while reducing cooling costs.
- Reduce Fading - Window film blocks up to 99%* of UV rays while also significantly reducing heat. Reducing these two primary causes of fading helps to protect your valuable home or office furnishings or vehicle's interior.
- Skin Protection - By stopping virtually all the UV rays, window film provides an effective "sunscreen" for your skin against the harmful effects of the sun like skin cancer and permanent vision impairment.
- Cut Annoying Glare - Whatever the cause—direct sun, headlights, or reflection from snow, water, or surrounding buildings—glare is not only annoying but can also be dangerous if it blinds your vision. Like sunglasses, window film does an excellent job of cutting glare.
- Energy Savings - Solar control films can significantly reduce air conditioning usage. This will extend the life of A/C systems and reduce energy costs.
- Increase Safety & Security - Accidents, forces of nature and human threats can instantly turn a pane of glass into dangerous shards. Thicker protective safety films are available to provide an extra level of protection in case of breakage and increased security for your possessions against smash-and-grab robberies.
- Enhance Appearance -
Whether it's a contemporary look or a uniform design that is desired, there's a variety of window film options that can aesthetically enhance the exterior of your home or office.